Winter colour

I know its not very 'felt' but I wanted to share with you the view from Maisie's bedroom. On drab days like today, the colour of the next door neighbours Magnolia is so pretty and brings a smile to my face. I have tried to use it as a backdrop for some shots of two creations completed this morning.
Photography is not my forte... the whole light thing with taking photos out a window is beyond me. I do think though the birds and owls look lovely hanging in a window... maybe is summer though, not winter as it is here as it can be hard to escape condensation...


Off to cut out more owls and fish... I can say this is my least favorite part of what I do and I find it so hard to part with all my off cuts of felt. I have a mountain that needs to be sorted though, oh well a task for another day.




Have a good Sunday afternoon xx Ria xx

2 comments:

  1. That magnolia is beautiful! And your birds and owls look so gorgeous sitting in it. Maybe, you could give your offcuts to a kindy or playcentre - they might like them for kids art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, you make some very lovely stuff. I was just wondering if you would be interested in donating your felt off cuts to my chairty Sew It Forward. You can check us out at www.sewitforward.co.cc
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern

How cute are these two! ​ Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts.  Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...