'Pink and Grey' gives me fond memories of a jacket I had back in the mid-eighty's. It had a padded pink body and grey zip off arms... perfect for those in-between days, very cool and oh so eighty's. Well Grey and Pink is back and one of my favorite combinations for pretty girl nurseries. I have made numerous elephant and bird baby mobiles in these colours so thought an inspiration board was in order. I do hope you enjoy xxx
1. Cloud Pillow by bunbunbabydesigns
2. Pink Bird Baby Rattle by All Thinks Granny
3. Lambie Lamp at the Larkstore
4. Pink and Grey Chevron Baby Blanket by Puddin Toes
5. Pink Toadstool lamp at Tea Pea
6. Dreamtime Elephants at Maisie Moo Felt Creations
7. ABC I love you from Paper Plane Print
Have a great long weekend! (for you kiwis)
How cute are these two! Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts. Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...
Make you own Rainbow Kissing Fish with my new pattern - now available in my Etsy Shop. Meet the colourful 'Rainbow Kissing Fish' ...
Once again you asked and I (finally) delivered. The request was for more patterns in a woodland theme. So here is my Felt Squirrel, ...