'Pink and Grey' gives me fond memories of a jacket I had back in the mid-eighty's. It had a padded pink body and grey zip off arms... perfect for those in-between days, very cool and oh so eighty's. Well Grey and Pink is back and one of my favorite combinations for pretty girl nurseries. I have made numerous elephant and bird baby mobiles in these colours so thought an inspiration board was in order. I do hope you enjoy xxx
1. Cloud Pillow by bunbunbabydesigns
2. Pink Bird Baby Rattle by All Thinks Granny
3. Lambie Lamp at the Larkstore
4. Pink and Grey Chevron Baby Blanket by Puddin Toes
5. Pink Toadstool lamp at Tea Pea
6. Dreamtime Elephants at Maisie Moo Felt Creations
7. ABC I love you from Paper Plane Print
Have a great long weekend! (for you kiwis)
Gnomes are super popular in our house at Christmas time. We have a couple of knitted gnomes who keep watch by the front door and a wee one ...
Make you own Rainbow Kissing Fish with my new pattern - now available in my Etsy Shop. Meet the colourful 'Rainbow Kissing Fish' ...
Clouds seem to be awfully popular at the moment, and felt is the perfect fabric to create a plump soft fluffy effect. They are perfect for a...