Early night.... a quick update first.

Its 8.30 and I am off to bed for an early night, yawn.  Maisie has been quite sick with an ear and throat infection which has meant a few sleepless nights.  I suppose it is good training for things to come.

I am quite pleased with how I am getting  through my list of custom orders, yay!  I expect to have all orders placed before mid July, complete by the 15th September.  Well within the 8 week completion date I advised at the time of purchase.  If you are waiting on your order to be completed, please rest assured you are my priority during my normal working hours.

I have been putting in a lot of extra overtime too, mostly at night.  This is time when I will try to create for my 'ready to send' range which you will find listed in my Felt and Etsy shops.   I will announce when I list something new on my Facebook page or if you waiting for something specific I can add you to my notification list.  Sorry it is first in first served at the moment  :)

It really will be hard to know how much time I will have with a newborn and Maisie too.  However I will be doing my best to keep on creating, especially with Christmas coming up.  I can not say when I will be reopening for custom or personalised creations though sorry.  I expect it to be in the New Year.

Thank you to all my lovely customers for your support at this very busy time xxx

Right, a wee read then off to sleep zzzzzz










1 comment:

Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern

How cute are these two! ​ Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts.  Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...