Update

I am so busy with Owls yet again, four family's on on the go at the moment and one with a family of 5!!  This has been a bit of a logistical nightmare trying to hang, but the result looks to be good.  I have been so very busy with customised orders and with making some wee extras for my stall at the 'Little Big Markets' but loving making alot of new creations.



I received Ruby's name banner today. Love it!! So beautifully made. I can't wait to purchase more of your felt creations. Thank you!!  Amanda24
  How great is it to get to get positive feedback?   It makes what I do so worthwhile, to know that my creations are appreciated.  I remind myself of this when I am sewing late into the night when I think about returning to full time work.... never did I receive quite the same recognition in my past life at the 'bank'

Love to all

Ria
.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Ria
    I saw today your blog and i love it so much!
    I'm a portuguese teacher who begun making handmade felt ideas. I love the names you made in pink or blue, specially. Can you tell me if the letters are made by you or you have a sort of cutters or molds to draw them, because they are so perfect.
    If you have molds or cuts, can you tell me where i can buy them? Thanks and kisses from Portugal
    Maria Eugenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaisieMooFeltCreationsOctober 25, 2011 at 6:32 AM

    Hi Maria,

    Thank you for your comment. I just use a paper template I created myself and then everything is handcut (carefully!) for my names. I am not sure if you can get a cutter or mold large enough sorry.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern

How cute are these two! ​ Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts.  Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...