Closed up shop...

What a difficult thing to do!  Today I had to 'deactivate' all my listings in my Felt and Etsy shops as I have just too many orders to deal with..... ordinarily this would not be a problem as I would just extend my completion times.  But with our holiday to Scotland and Thailand looming I felt the best thing for my customers and myself was to 'shut up shop' and make sure the orders I have are completed before we go.

Sorry in advance to anyone who was was wanting to order a Maisie-Moo Felt Creation.... I will be up and running in a couple of months and in the mean time hope to list some of my popular creations for instant purchase...time permitting that is. 

Thank you all again for your support and I will keep you updated on my status.

xxx Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern

How cute are these two! ​ Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts.  Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...