What a busy weekend... I finished a personalised name hanger. A few people make this sort of thing and my girlfriend wanted one for her son. Quite a bit of work, but fairly pleased with the result. Am going to get started on one in pink for Maisies door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern
How cute are these two! Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts. Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...
-
Having been an expectant mum, I know how the nesting instinct kicks in and in some cases the crafting instinct does too. Designing your n...
-
It is school holidays here in New Zealand and we are having a really bitter cold snap. Maisie and I thought we would create something toget...
funny how familiar these banners of 'yours' look
ReplyDeleteGosh no not my original idea! I was inspired by No mundo da Luma's, Feltro by Angel, ReBraNiz... and many others too :) So many people make these, I can see why they are so lovely x
ReplyDelete