Little Big Market Day

Setting up
Yay I am so pleased I decided to take part in the fabulous Little Big Markets in Mt Maunganui this weekend.  Seeing it was the first time I had no idea what to expect and was a little nervous, but it was so much fun I soon forgot the nerves.  It was great to meet the fellow stall holders and best of all to get lovely feedback on what I do from all the wonderful people who visited my wee stall.  Thank you.

Add caption



The above photos are taken from the official Little Big Market Blog http://thelittlebigmarkets.blogspot.com/

Ria xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for having a stall at the Little Big Markets. I just LOVE the cute xmas decorations I bought from you. I am hoping you will be there again next month : )

    ReplyDelete

Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern

How cute are these two! ​ Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts.  Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...