March 31, 2011

What a week!

Well I survived three pin pricked fingers, my parents being away and being run into by a very large truck.  To elaborate... I have some new needles and am still getting used to them, hence the finger injuries.....  I never realised what a help my Mum and Dad were till they decided to take a holiday, all the more appreciated!.  And yesterday, dropping hubby off to work, we were rammed by a very large truck and trailer who 'did not see us'... it left us a little shook up and thankful for full cover insurance. 

Quite a few orders made it out though, one to the UK for Daniel, he had a Blinky made for his new bedroom door.  Grace, also in the UK has a an Owl Family to look over her and  Kathryn from Texas will be receiving her Owl and wee critter baby mobile soon too.

xxx Ria



Felt Advent Calendar Pattern

It might seem a bit early, but if you are planning on creating your own advent calendar for this Christmas you better get cracking! Find Mai...