Baby Names by Maisie Moo

I often get asked what the most popular baby names for my personalised creations are.  I tend to only really remember the most recent names I will have worked on though.  So today I sat down and worked through all my orders that included a baby's name (about 300!!) and came up with the following lists.  There are some unusual and some popular names, you may spot your child's or may be inspired for a future addition!  I hope you enjoy xxx



The above short list shows names that have been requested more than 3 times.  Chloe and Grace have been requested more than 8 times each!


Here are the full names lists for both Boys and Girls!




And finally some word art... I love these name cloud apps you find online.






2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit obsessed with baby names. I think all new or soon-to-be parents are obsessed with names, but that obsession never wore off with me. In my defense, while we're (pretty much?) done, our friends keep making them babies, so the instinct to immediately start checking names on the Behind the Name site never wears off.
    indian names

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb blog! review Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. try this site Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused . view website . view publisher site Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Felt Llama & Cactus Christmas Ornament Pattern

How cute are these two! ​ Miss llama is all ruddy cheeked after delivering all her Christmas gifts.  Luckily she has her wee cactus sid...